Privacy statement general data protection regulation (AVG) Free Spirits Community, located at IJsselstein is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that are processed by Free Spirits Community, processes your personal data when you use the services of Free Spirits Community, and / or because you have provided this data yourself to Free Spirits Community.
Below is an overview of the personal data that are processed;
- Company name
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
Special and / or sensitive personal data that are processed Free Spirits Community, processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
Health, social service and lifestyle
This information provides yourself via the intake form and during the consultations to be able to use the services of Free Spirits Community. This information is only processed in the session report for personal use following the agreements and will not be shared with third parties without your permission. Access to the report is always possible at your request.
Information from persons under the age of 16
The website and services of Free Spirits Community are not targeted and do not intend to collect information about visitors under the age of 16. However, Free Spirits Community cannot check whether a visitor to the website is younger than 16 years old. It is recommended that parents are involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you nevertheless have the impression that Free Spirits Community has collected data about minors, please contact: email@example.com.
For what purpose and on what basis are personal data processed
Free Spirits Community processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling of payments
- Occasional sending of a newsletter or mailing
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to be able to perform the services
- To inform you about changes to services or products © 2021 – Free Spirits Community
- To offer you the opportunity to register for a training / workshop / course or activity
- To provide tailor-made consultations or training courses, tailored to your immediate and personal needs
- Following appointments / consultations, Free Spirits Community makes a short report for follow-up consultations / appointments continue to work on. This report will never be shared with third parties and is not accessible to third parties. The file containing your data and reports are secured, of which only Free Spirits Community has access to. During the intake / introductory meeting, Free Spirits Community will inform you orally about the intake form, general terms and conditions and the privacy statement. By signing the intake form you agree to the agreements as stated in the general terms and conditions and privacy statement.
Privacy on the invoice or donations
The invoice you receive or the document about the donation you do contains the following information;
- Your (company) name, address and place of residence
- The date of the consultation / training / workshop
- The invoice number
- Possibly a short description
- The costs Automated decision-making
Free Spirits Community does not use automated computer programs or systems with regard to decisions about matters that ( significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems without human intervention. Retention of personal data Free Spirits Community does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data was collected. The following retention periods are used for the following categories of personal data:
- Standard personal data; as long as you have agreements with Free Spirits Community and it can be reasonably assumed that you want another appointment in the future. Free Spirits Community uses a retention period of 10 years from the last appointment.
- Personal data related to sending information online; as long as you wish to remain registered yourself
- Special personal data collected during consultations; as long as you have agreements with Free Spirits Community and it can be reasonably assumed that you want another appointment in the future.
Free Spirits Community uses a retention period of 10 years from the last appointment. Sharing personal data with third parties Free Spirits Community will not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
With companies that process your data on behalf of Free Spirits Community (for example the accountant) concluded a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Free Spirits Community remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies or similar techniques
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your previously given consent to data processing against the processing of your personal data by Free Spirits Community. In addition, you are entitled to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to Free Spirits Community for the personal data that Free Spirits Community has from you in a computer file to you or someone else by the organization. You can request access, correction, deletion, send data transfers of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure that the request for inspection has been made by yourself, Free Spirits Community will ask you for a copy of your proof of identity to be sent with the request. Make the passport photo in this way: MRZ (machine readable zone-the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and BSN black. This for protection of your privacy. Free Spirits Community will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Security of personal data
Free Spirits Community takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes to counteract. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse please contact us at email@example.com.
Obligation to report data leaks
As of January 1, 2016, a data breach notification requirement applies, which means that organizations must immediately must report to the Dutch Data Protection Authority as soon as they have a serious data breach. In some cases, they must also report the data breach to those involved (the people whose personal data has been leaked).
Within this legal framework and taking into account the content of the privacy statement, Free Spirits Community, report a data breach if the data breach leads to a significant risk of serious adverse consequences for the protection of personal data, or if it has serious adverse consequences for the protection of personal data.
© 2021 – Free Spirits Community